Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kudos to Kate S.

Kate S., our photographer from Perfect Day Photography of Swedesboro, NJ, was everything we were hoping for. I'm serious - she was totally down to earth, flexible, on-point and friendly. We just noticed our photos were up on their smug mug website and we could not be more pleased. The photos are all absolutely breathtaking - we're actually surprised that so many photos turned out so incredibly well. Kate S. was the perfect photographer for our wedding day. I don't even know how she did it, but she didn't get in the way at all, and still got everything done in spite of a few hitches (pardon the silly pun). If I could give 10 stars, I would. Especially high quality. By the way, PDP is a great company - very personal, run by a couple out of their home, so they have low overhead and pass the savings on to you. They have won awards from The Knot. They are awesome and I love them!

Nicole & Nathan, 8/8/09

No comments:

Post a Comment